Whether it’s a tenant moving out, or you’ve decided it’s time to sell your London property, we can be of assistance when it comes end of tenancy cleaning in London. You can also take advantage of top quality services at the best prices for London pre tenancy cleaning too.
Mel Cleaning professional cleaning team uses advanced and professional cleaning equipment, thus ensuring the ultimate cleaning services for our clients. Our cleaning solutions, all of high standard, are non-toxic and environmentally-friendly to people and animals alike.
We understand the value of the professionally cleaned property, sanitized and germ free environment. We created a vast checklist, designed to reflect high professional cleaning standards that our domestic and office cleaners keep for all our clients in Central, West, East and other London areas.
- All appliances including fridge, oven, grill, extraction fan, washer/drier, microwave, toaster, etc
- Kitchen – cleaning and sanitizing the sink area, counter tops, interior and exterior of all cupboards and drawers.
- Ensure that all kitchen appliances are clean and empty. Dispose of all kind of food or consumables and stow crockery in cupboards.
- Floor cleaning (moping or vacuuming)
- Lounge cleaning – thorough cleaning and dusting of all furniture, window sills, and skirting boards, picture frames, electrical appliances, light switches and door handles.
- Bathroom steam cleaning – cleaning, de-scaling and sanitizing of the sink, toilet, bath, shower, and tailed surfaces, counter tops, shower curtains, shelves, mirrors and extractor fans.
- Empty and disinfect all rubbish bins and dispose of the rubbish at the appropriate area.
- Cleaning of all utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Vacuuming of all carpet areas, moping and disinfecting of all hard flooring.
- Vacuuming of all soft furnishing.
Book a one of our London cleaners and see the difference! For more details, you can check our site special section or call our professional cleaning staff.
Our cleaning team covers all London areas – East, West, Central, South and North London.