- By admin
- 0 Comments
Hello, friends and hopefully future clients of Mel Cleaning’s steam cleaning London services!
Mel Cleaning is always trying to give you our clients the best advices to be able to clean your home properly. Still, for a perfect result we recommend our expert residential cleaning service as one-off or regular domestic cleaning.
The most safe, easy and cost effective way to clean you home is without the usage of expensive and harmful for your health chemicals. Steam cleaners are application which appliances that can be used virtually everywhere for a wide range of tasks.
Steam cleaning – what are the benefits?
- Steam is basically using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force, which also happens to be a natural source.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- Well known bacteria such as listeria, salmonella and e-coli are killed by steam
- Steam does not leave toxic residues on the surface and will not color your clothes
How does steam clean?
Because of the adhesive qualities of grime and dirt, they can stick to all surfaces. The heat and dampness produced by steam, can melt and dilute the adhesive. After that all you need is a clean cloth and wipe the dirt away.
How does a Steam Cleaner work?
- Steam is created by pouring water into a container with a special heating element that is used to boil the water.
- With the help of a hose or in some cases a nozzle with an attached cleaning system, the steam is transferred.
- Until the water supply runs out, steam can be produced continuously.
What can be steam cleaned?
You can use steam cleaners everywhere around your home or office, in the garden, for your car, different types of surfaces, as well as:
- removing the fat and grease from cookers, barbecues and grills
- walls and tiled floors
- refrigerators and freezers
- mirrors, windows and window frames
- drapes, blinds and curtains
- painted surfaces
- it’s perfects for removing pet traces form the carpets and upholstery
- shower heads and taps
- great for disinfecting toilet bowls
- walls and tiled floors
- curtains and shower screens
- chrome or porcelain
- Fiberglass and outdoor plastic furniture
- Has the ability to kill weeds in patios
- Cleaning the algae away from the swimming pools
- In just a few seconds can remove wrinkles from clothing
- Gives a fresh look of garments
- Removes odors from fabrics
Other home usage
- Shoes/ boots
- Eating surfaces
Mel Cleaning team covers all London areas – East, West, Central, South and North London. Go to our special page or give us a call to learn all our Hot Offers!