- By admin
- 0 Comments
Hello, friends and hopefully future clients of Mel Cleaning’s domestic cleaning London services!
We at Mel Cleaning have prepared this article with tips on steam cleaning based on our contract cleaning and commercial and flat cleaning services in London.
The most safe, easy and cost effective way to clean your home is without the usage of expensive and harmful for your health chemicals. Steam cleaners are application appliances that can be used virtually everywhere for a wide range of tasks.
Steam cleaning – what are the benefits?
- Steam is basically using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force, which also happens to be a natural source.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- Well known bacteria such as listeria, salmonella and e-coli are killed by steam
- Steam does not leave toxic residues on the surface and will not colour your clothes
How does steam clean?
Because of the adhesive qualities of grime and dirt, they can stick to all surfaces. The heat and dampness produced by steam can melt and dilute the adhesive. After that all you need is a clean cloth and wipe the dirt away.
How does a Steam Cleaner work?
- Steam is created by pouring water into a container with a special heating element that is used to boil the water.
- With the help of a hose or in some cases a nozzle with an attached cleaning system, the steam is transferred.
- Until the water supply runs out, steam can be produced continuously.
What can be steam cleaned?
You can use steam cleaners everywhere around your home, in the garden, for your car and different types of surfaces.
- removing the fat and grease from cookers, barbecues and grills
- walls and tiled floors
- refrigerators and freezers
- mirrors, windows and window frames
- drapes, blinds and curtains
- painted surfaces
- it’s perfect for removing pet traces from the carpets and upholstery
- shower heads and taps
- great for disinfecting toilet bowls
- walls and tiled floors
- curtains and shower screens
- chrome or porcelain
- Fiberglass and outdoor plastic furniture
- Has the ability to kill weeds in patios
- Cleaning the algae away from the swimming pools
- In just a few seconds can remove wrinkles from clothing
- Gives a fresh look of garments
- Removes odors from fabrics
- Other home usage
- Shoes/ boots
- Eating surfaces
Mel Cleaning team covers all London areas – East, West, Central, South and North London. Go to our special page or give us a call to learn all our Hot Offers!