- By admin
- 0 Comments
Hello, friends and hopefully future clients of Mel Cleaning’s London end of tenancy cleaning services!
Most people tend to ignore the bedroom cleaning, because they think to themselves ‘I don’t spend much time there anyway’. But the truth is you spend about 1/3 of your life in there. True, you are asleep most of the time, but still… if your bedroom is full of mold and dust, then just think about how much of it you inhale and bad it is for your health.
Mel Cleaning will give you some helpful advice on the subject, as well as the chance to use our professional London house cleaning services:
- Remove all unnecessary things such as old accessories, clothes, as well as anything else you can think of. If you can’t decide what to throw away just check the clothing you haven’t used in at least 3 months.
- Have an organizer for all of your hair accessories, jewels, socks, underwear, as well as all other small items you use daily. Use a small drawer or a hanging organizer which could be hung behind the door. Another option is a big closet which fits all your jewelry, clothes and accessories.
- Be sure to make a habit out of putting everything in its proper place after you use it. This you will always find what you are looking for and will not lose anything of importance to you. Keep all items in their place.
- Before buying your pillow case, bedsheets and comforter, think of a theme. Buy them as a set, not individually.
- Paint the walls in cool, light colours, such as apple green, baby blue, peach, baby pink, etc. This trick will help your room look bigger, which in turn makes you feel more relaxed. Don’t forget that the colour of the room and the items in it need to match. This will also provide you with a good mood.
- Add some green. Putting a plant inside the room is known to be beneficial for many reasons. When your eyes feel tired, green soothes them when you look at the plant. Also, plants are a great provider of oxygen, as well as removing the extra carbon dioxide. For driving insects out of the room use a eucalyptus plant.
- Clean the bedroom on regular basis. It’s best to make a weekly schedule. Don’t buy unimportant things for your room. Simply re-organize the items that are already there.
- Add some personal touch. If you own medals, awards, some artworks, have them as a display. You can make your own personal art gallery.
- Maximazie the space. If the space in your bedroom is limited, try your best to maximize every space and angle.
Mel Cleaning team covers all London areas – East, West, Central, South and North London. Go to our special page or give us a call to learn all our Hot Offers!